- Company Audits
Companies and disclosing entities under the Corporations Act 2001 that are required to report to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- Trust Account Audits
Trust Accounts Audits for Real Estate Agents, Conveyancers & Lawyers.
- Audits of Financial Services Licensees
Australian Financial Services Licensees (AFSL) that are required to report to the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- Incorporated Associations
Audits under Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012.
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Aged Care Audits
Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) assurance engagements in respect of compliance with prudential requirements.
- School Audits, Registered Training Organisations Audits
- Grant Funded Organisations & Grant Acquittals
- Sporting Clubs, Social Clubs
- Internal Audits
- Business Valuations
- Due Diligence, Mergers, Acquisition and Disposal of Business
- Forensic Auditing
- Fraud Auditing and Investigations
- Financial Statement Audit
We provide independent Audit services that help to enhance the reliability and credibility of the financial reporting undertaken by clients.
- Regulatory Audit
We assist with a range of compliance obligations by conducting independent audits and reviews of financial information and data.
- Better Business Reporting
We examine current developments and benefits for business and endeavour to implement them for our clients.
Looking for something more? Plus 1 Accountants can assist with complex financial reporting, systems and accounting challenges, and accounting support for due diligence and tax assignments.