You've worked hard to build a solid financial footing for you and your family, so you want to be sure that everything is protected. Accidents and disasters are a part of life, and if you aren't adequately insured, it could leave you and/or your family under financial strain. You need insurance to protect your life, your ability to earn income and to keep your family financially secure.
This is an important question; there are many factors that need to be considered before purchasing personal insurance. Some of the factors to consider are;
- Do you have a mortgage?
- Are your children still dependent on you as the provider?
- Are you prepared to sell your assets to pay for your medical expenses?
- Provides a monthly payment to reimburse your business expenses while you are unable to work
- Provides a replacement income when sickness or injury prevents you from working
Total permanent disability
- Pays a lump sum in the event of death or diagnosis of a Terminal illness
- Pays a lump sum for Total and Permanent disability
- Pays a lump sum if you are diagnosed with a specified medical condition like Cancer, Heart attack or stroke
Book in for a financial check-up today ask us how?